We all love games. That is the fact. Play activity is one of the major parts of human life. Computer is the infinite source of fun and entertainment as it allows making our imagination work for us at its best.
Today, fast processors allow creation of extremely realistic game universes while modern graphic cards offer astonishing visualization. All in all, this means modern computer games are fun, action packed and entertaining.
However, there are certain drawbacks: latest games become more and more complicated and often require that you learn playing before actually getting the joy you are after. Many of us miss those old days when graphics were primitive but the overall playability of classic arcades was awesome.
Well, here is something for you! Introducing CosmoBlocks, the unique brick game by Energames.com that combines classic arcade playability with latest technologies to offer the most action-packed and graphically advanced block game remake ever!
CosmoBlocks offers all brick game fans to immerse into the whole new universe of galactic travel with 5 mind-bending brick games in one package. Whether you prefer standard, Crazy, Pentix or Emptyx game styles CosmoBlocks has it all! It even has the Kid mode, which is very simple to master for children while keeping the game most enjoyable.
The game features advanced graphical engine that ensures you actually play bricks aboard of space ship blasting through the myriads of stars and not just dropping pieces into a cup. Talking the game cup it is absolutely interactive - it behaves as it actually would in zero-gravity conditions of a space cruiser.
Another important part of CosmoBlocks universe is gorgeous music and amazing sound effects that put you in the atmosphere of space travels. The game is highly configurable when it comes to user interface and hardware modes.
Enjoy the toughest brick game challenges as you race through space on a fusion powered hyper space ship! Download FREE trial now!
» version 1.0 - posted on 2004-03-07
EULA - End User License Agreement
License for use and distribution.
The CosmoBlocks is distributed on "try before you buy" basis. This means:
1. All copyrights to CosmoBlocks are exclusively owned by Energames.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period. The ending of Trial period is time, when the user will make the defined by the program quantity of the descriptions, sufficient for detailed acquaintance with the program. Following this test period, if you wish to continue to use the CosmoBlocks, you MUST register. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use the program for any legal purpose.
3. The registered CosmoBlocks software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it's entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The CosmoBlocks unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of CosmoBlocks without written permission from the copyright holder. The CosmoBlocks unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the registration form and send it, with registration fee, to one of the authorized registration sites, see readme.html.
6. The CosmoBlocks IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as ;provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
8. The CosmoBlocks keyfiles may not be distributed without the written permission of the copyright holder. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Energames.
9. Installing and using CosmoBlocks signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove CosmoBlocks files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
CosmoBlocks (c) 2004 Energames. All Rights Reserved.